Maintenance Of Electronic Precision Balance
Precision Balance Suppliers will share this article with you.
1. Place the balance on a stable workbench to avoid vibration, air movement and sunlight.
2. Adjust the bubble of the level to the middle position before use.
3. The electronic balance should be preheated according to the instructions.
4. When weighing volatile and corrosive items, they should be placed in a sealed container to avoid corrosion and damage to the electronic balance.
5. Check the electronic balance from time to time to ensure that the electronic balance is in the best condition.
6. If the electronic balance breaks down, it should be repaired in time and work without "disease".
7. The operating balance shall not be overloaded to avoid damage to the balance.
8. If the electronic balance is used for a long time, it should be collected temporarily.
That is our sharing. Thank you for reading. We also provide precision weighing platform scales for sale. If you have any requirements for our products, please feel free to contact us.
Precision Weighing Platform Scale
Copyright © 2021 W&J Instrument Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.