The Electronic Balance is the latest generation of balances. It is based on the principle of electromagnetic force balance and is directly weighed. The full scale does not require weight. After the weighing object is placed, the balance is reached within a few seconds, the reading is displayed, the weighing speed is fast, and the precision is high. Therefore, the electronic balance has the characteristics of long service life, stable performance, simple operation and high sensitivity.
1 Environmental requirements for the installation of the electronic Precision Balance
(1) The room should be protected from direct sunlight. It is best to choose a shaded room or use a blackout method.
(2) It should be away from the source of vibration, such as railways, highways, vibration machines and other vibration machinery. When it is unavoidable, anti-seismic measures should be taken.
(3) Keep away from heat sources and high-energy electromagnetic fields.
(4) The temperature in the working room should be constant, preferably around 20 °C.
(5) The relative humidity in the working room should be between 45% and 75%.
(6) The working room should be clean and clean to avoid the influence of airflow.
(7) The working room should be free of corrosive gases.
2 Adjust the level bubble to the middle position before use.
3 The electronic balance should be preheated as required by the instructions.
4 When weighing volatile and corrosive items, place them in a closed container to avoid corrosion and damage to the electronic balance.
5 Self-calibration or regular external schooling of electronic balances is often carried out to ensure that they are in the best condition.
6 If the electronic balance fails, it should be repaired in time.
7 The operating electronic balance should not be overloaded to avoid damaging the balance.
8 If you do not use an electronic balance for a long time, you should temporarily collect it as well.
Copyright © 2021 W&J Instrument Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.