Maintenance of electronic precision balance:
1. Place the balance on a stable work table to avoid vibration, air flow and sunlight.
2. Adjust the bubble of the level to the middle position before use.
3. The electronic balance shall be preheated according to the requirements of the manual.
4. When weighing volatile and corrosive items, put them in an airtight container to avoid corrosion and damage to the electronic balance.
5. Check the electronic balance from time to time or go abroad regularly to ensure that it is in the best condition.
6. If the electronic balance breaks down, it should be repaired in time and not work with "disease".
7. The operating balance shall not be overloaded to avoid damage to the balance.
8. If the long-term use of electronic days should be temporary collection.
That's all for the sharing, thanks for your reading, and we also supply Precision Weighing Platform Scale for sale, if you have any demand for our products, just feel free to contact us.
Copyright © 2021 W&J Instrument Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.