As long as you do a few things, you can extend the life of your Electronic Balance:
1. Check whether there is any cargo on the weighing platform before starting the machine, whether the connection between the sensor signal cable and the instrument is correct, and whether the weight of the weighing body is flexible.
2. Turn on the power and warm up the meter (15-30 minutes) to observe whether the meter self-test is normal.
3. When weighing, the goods should be handled with care, and the goods should be placed in the middle position of the weighing platform. The overweight cargo and the car are not allowed to be scaled.
4. When the weighing is completed, the goods and vehicles should be removed in time, and they should not stay on the weighing platform for a long time to avoid the damage of the sensor under long-term pressure.
5. When the electronic weighing instrument is deactivated, the power should be turned off first, and the power plug should be unplugged; it should be deactivated when it is raining and thundering to prevent the instrument and sensor from being damaged by lightning.
6. Clean up foreign objects and dust between the scale body and the foundation and around it to prevent the foreign matter from colliding with the scale body, resulting in inaccurate weighing.
7. If the electronic Analytical Balance is stopped for a period of time, it must be re-calibrated for use, otherwise the precision deviation is large.