Thermostatic water bath adopts microcomputer intelligent control and PID self-tuning adjustment. It has high temperature control accuracy, small temperature fluctuation, high cooling efficiency and low noise. It is an ideal temperature sensing experiment instrument and constant temperature experiment instrument. Stable and reliable, easy and safe operation. Constant temperature water bath can be divided into vertical low temperature constant temperature and horizontal constant temperature water bath. There are many manufacturers producing thermostatic water baths on the market today, and their specifications are not the same, but manufacturers divided by DC are more common.
These products have the following advantages:
 The refrigeration system has multiple protection devices for overheating and overcurrent.
 Microcomputer intelligent temperature control, stable temperature and easy operation, high and low temperature over temperature alarm, PID automatic control.
 It adopts two colors of red and green in the double window, the measured value in the upper window is red, the set value in the lower window is green, and the LED is displayed.
 Intelligent microcomputer can correct temperature measurement deviation.
 There are internal and external circulation.
During the external circulation, the constant temperature liquid in the tank can be drawn outside, and a second constant temperature field can be established.
 The temperature of the experimental container outside the tank can be reduced (raised), and the range of use can be extended.
Second, the scope of adaptation
Water bath is widely used in biological engineering, medicine, food, chemical industry, metallurgy, chemical analysis, petroleum and other fields. It provides users with a high-precision, controlled, uniform temperature constant field source. Ideal thermostatic water bath for colleges, factory laboratories, and quality inspection departments.
Third, the main technical indicators
The technical parameters of the thermostatic bath include: temperature control range, temperature control accuracy, bath volume, digital display resolution, pump flow rate, and working voltage. These parameters are the main basis for selecting a suitable thermostatic water bath. The temperature control range and bath volume are The main selection parameters of Z. The temperature control range is generally -5 ~ 100 â, -10 ~ 100 â, -20 ~ 100 â, -30 ~ 100 â, etc. The temperature can be arbitrarily set within this range. The bath volume is generally within 10L, or more volume ranges. These two parameters are the main parameters for customers to consider when selecting a thermostatic water bath. Only the temperature and volume are determined. We can choose one for customers according to their needs.
Most of the thermostatic bath products on the market now use LCD screen control panel, with digital display, simple setting, convenient operation, temperature can be calibrated, alarm with signal display and other functions; and an external circulation pump can be set up to second outside the machine Constant temperature field. The cold liquid in the tank can be externally drawn, and the experimental container outside the machine can be cooled. The touch soft key can quickly set the temperature and is easy to operate. The upper window LED displays the temperature measurement value; the lower window LED displays the temperature setting value. The microcomputer corrects the deviation of the temperature measurement value and has an over-temperature alarm system. These are all factors to consider during selection, and most products can meet customer needs.
Fourth, environmental requirements
The thermostatic bath should be placed on a sturdy workbench; there is no vibration and no harmful gas; the room temperature should be relatively stable, and should not be high or low, affecting the accuracy of temperature control; 40 ° C, -65 ° C, -80 ° C thermostats). Excessive room temperature will affect the heat dissipation of the compressor, reduce the cooling efficiency, and easily cause failures. After the thermostat has been operating for a period of time, it should be removed if it feels that the cooling rate has slowed down. The plastic screen of the thermostatic bath removes the dust from the compressor and the heat sink.
Five, precautions for use
1. Add the liquid medium into the tank before use. The liquid level of the medium should be about 30mm lower than the worktable. If the liquid level is too low, the heater will be damaged when the power is turned on.
2. The selection of the liquid medium in the tank should meet the following principles: â When the working temperature is 5 ï½ 85 â, water is generally used as the liquid medium; â¡ When the working temperature is 85 ~ 95 â, 15% glycerol solution can be used as the liquid medium; oil should be used when it is close to or reaches 100 â â¢ When the working temperature is lower than 5 â, the liquid medium is generally selected from alcohol or frozen liquid;
3. After the refrigeration switch is turned off, turn it on again after an interval of 15 to 25 minutes (depending on the ambient temperature);
4. Power supply: 220V50Hz, the power of the power supply should be greater than the total power of the instrument, and the power supply must have a good "grounding" device;
5, the instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated place, no obstacles within 300mm around the instrument;
6. When the working temperature of the thermostatic bath is low, care should be taken not to get your hands into the bath to prevent frostbite;
7, after use, all switches are placed in the off state, cut off the power;
8. The instrument should be cleaned regularly to keep the work surface and operation panel clean. 9, often pay attention to the height of the liquid level in the tank, when the liquid level is too low, you should add a liquid medium in time.
Copyright © 2021 W&J Instrument Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.