The moisture analyzer is mainly used by the laboratory to control the quality of raw materials before and after production, and some of them are used to control the quality of production. Therefore, the moisture analyzer is mainly applied to the moisture content detection and quality control of samples in various industries. Moisture analyzer supplier share with you:
1. The principle of detection is:
(1) The side reaction must not produce water.
(2) The sample should not consume or release iodine.
2. Capacity analysis and determination. The specific application range is mainly organic and inorganic compounds.
(1) Inorganic compounds Inorganic compounds such as organic acids, inorganic acids, acid oxides, inorganic acids and anhydrides.
(2) Organic compounds Organic compounds such as acids, alcohols, esters, stable hydroxy compounds, acetals, ethers, hydrocarbon anhydrides, acid halides, halides, peroxy compounds, nitrogen-containing compounds, and sulfur-containing compounds.
3. The specific application range of Coulomb instruments Hydrocarbons, oils, alcohols, halogenated hydrocarbons, phenols, lipids, ethers, etc.
Infrared / halogen moisture analyzer
1. Detection principle:
(1) The sample does not contain volatile substances other than water. (2) There are samples that are insoluble or hardly soluble in organic solvents.
2. The main methods of the physical method moisture analyzer: Powdery, granular, viscous, fluid substances, such as seeds, rapeseed, flour, paper, powder, soil, wastewater, pigments, dehydrated vegetables, etc.
Halogen Heating Moisture Analyzer
3. The difference between infrared moisture analyzer and halogen heating moisture analyzer: Infrared: uniform heating, traditional heating method, more suitable for testing temperature-sensitive samples, such as samples with high sugar content. Halogen: Fast heating, uniform heating, high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection.
Conclusion: The advantage of using a heating method moisture analyzer is that in addition to electricity, no other auxiliary reagents are needed, and installation and operation are relatively simple, but the accuracy and efficiency of the test results are not as good as those of the Karl Fischer method moisture analyzer.
Moisture analyzer has faster and more accurate detection characteristics than heating method moisture analyzer, and the detection range that can be used is also very wide. Moisture analyzer should be selected according to sample moisture content and sample characteristics. ) When the moisture content in the sample is less than 0.5%, and the above-mentioned restricted substances are not contained, or when detecting the moisture value of gases, the coulometric moisture analyzer should be preferentially selected, such as the AKF-2 automatic Karl Fischer coulometer . Otherwise, it is similar to AKF-1 or AKF-2010 volumetric method full-automatic Karl Fischer moisture analyzer. Third, according to the sample properties described above, choose a suitable moisture analyzer, physical method moisture analyzer and so on. Fourth, the accuracy value: Select the appropriate accuracy value according to the testing standard required by the industry or the moisture value that the sample requires in production. Moisture accuracy values: 0.1%, 0.05%, 0.01%, 0.001%, 0.003% V. Temperature (physical method): Different samples require different temperature values. 160-270 is optional. 6. According to the unit budget and the bidding budget, select products. Some products have the same accuracy value, and there are slight differences in practical operation, resulting in different prices.
Copyright © 2021 W&J Instrument Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.