Instructions for proper use of wireless electronic hook scales
Following shared from Precision Balance supplier.
1. First check the balance body transmitter antenna, hook lifting ring of the insurance pin is installed, and then charge the balance body host battery in the balance body, plug in the power plug;
2. Press the instrument startup button and display the weight signal to indicate the normal reception. If the abnormal reception only shows the date and time, please ask the dealer and the manufacturer.
3. In order to ensure the accuracy of measurement, the scale body should be preheated for 10 minutes with power on, and the instrument display should be set to zero before hanging on the object for weighing;
4. When weighing objects without tare, ensure that the current tare weight of the meter is set to 0kg, where the relation is: net weight = gross weight - tare weight;
5. Under voltage indicator, battery 1 is the meter power, battery 2 is the balance body power, when the battery voltage is insufficient, please charge in time, to avoid data loss or inaccurate weighing;
6. When the machine is not in use for a short time, please use the "wireless remote control" button to control the balance body to shut down, then turn off the power supply of the meter, and also use the meter control balance body to start up. When not in use for a long time, please take off the scale battery to avoid over-discharge;
7. Battery charging maintenance, do not make the battery over discharge (put in the balance of the battery for a long time not to take off the charge), regular use of the battery or meter charge (charge once a month).
Also as a Analytical Balance Supplier,if you have any demand,please contact us.
Copyright © 2021 W&J Instrument Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.