How To Use Balance
Analytical balances are high-precision balances used for chemical analysis and precise measurement of substances. In most cases, the minimum division value of this balance is less than 10-5 of the maximum weighing value.
Precision scales are widely used for precision measurement of various substances, and their minimum scale value is usually 10-5 ~ 10-4 of the maximum weighing value.
How to use balance
1. Should be placed in a level place. The game code should be reset to zero.
2. Adjust the balance nut (balance nut at both ends) to adjust the zero point until the pointer is aligned with the center scale line.
3. The left tray puts the weighing object, and the right tray puts the weight (left object right code). Depending on the nature of the weighing object, it should be placed on glassware or clean paper. The weight of glassware or paper should be weighed on the same balance in advance, and then the substance to be weighed should be weighed.
4. The added weight starts to increase from the estimated maximum value of the weighing object, and then gradually decreases. The tray balance can only weigh up to 0.1 grams. Add or subtract weights and move the slider on the ruler until the pointer is aligned with the center scale line again.
5. Objects that are too cold or too hot cannot be weighed on the balance. It should be placed in a desiccator to room temperature before weighing (or weighed in a special container).
6. Object mass = object weight + degree displayed by travel code
7. You must use tweezers to handle heavy objects lightly. The removed weight should be placed in the weight box. After weighing, the weight should move back to zero.
8. When weighing dry solid medicines, put a piece of paper of the same quality on each of the two trays, and then weigh on the paper.
9. Deliquescent drugs must be weighed in glassware (such as small beakers and watch glasses). 10. If the code is rusty, the measurement result is too small; if the weight is worn, the measurement result is too large.
We are balance suppliers. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.
Copyright © 2021 W&J Instrument Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.