Analytical balances are one of the most important instruments in quantitative analysis. Before starting the analytical work, you must be familiar with how to use the analytical balance correctly, because the accuracy of the weighing has a great influence on the analysis results. Commonly used analytical balances have semi-automatic electro-optical balances, automatic error correction analytical balance, single-disc electro-optical balances, and micro-days. These balances are somewhat different in structure and method of use, but the basic principles are the same. A technologically advanced electronic balance is also applied. Analytical balance supplier today to share with you the laboratory balance, what are the specifications? hope that it can help us. Let’s take a look.
0.0001g analytical density scale
(1) The analytical balance is a precision instrument that needs to be installed in a dedicated balance room. The balance chamber should be separated from the source, heat source and isolated from the environment that produces corrosive gases. The room should be clean and dust free. Indoors should be 18 ~ 26 ° C, and should be relatively stable. The room should be kept dry and the relative humidity should not be greater than 75%.
(2) The balance must be placed on a firm concrete platform. When the condition is met, the tablecloth can be displayed with anti-slip and shock absorption. The position of the sun should be kept away from direct sunlight, and the curtain should be hanged to prevent the unevenness of the sides of the balance, the deformation of the beam or the temperature difference in the balance box to form a gas flow, thus affecting the weighing.
(3) Do not store or transfer volatile and corrosive reagents (such as concentrated acid, alkali, ammonia, bromine, iodine, phenol and other organic reagents) in the balance chamber. If you want to weigh these materials, use a glass sealed container. Weighing.
(4) Weighing is a very meticulous work, and the balance room should be kept quiet and unstoppable. Do not bring items that are not related to weighing into the balance room.
(5) Do not bring wet utensils into the balance room. When the aqueous solution needs to be weighed, it should be weighed into a container with good sealing properties (such as a narrow-necked pycnometer, weighing burette, etc.), and the weighing time should be shortened as much as possible.
Copyright © 2021 W&J Instrument Co., Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.